BCASH recognizes and responds to issues facing the 21st-century suffering humanity while remaining rooted in respected traditions that define the human-nature relationship.
The Main Objective of BCASH are:
- To develop the quality of Homeopathic System.
- To develop the Standard of Practice in Homeopathic Treatment.
- To develop the Standard of Homeopathic Education and its Spreading out.
- To ensure good health for all by Homeopathic Treatment.
- To provide appropriate Homeopathic Treatment to vast people at low expense.
- To provide Free Homeopathic Treatment to Extremely Poor Community.
- To develop Professionalism in Doctors engaged in Homeopathic Treatment and enhance the Exchange of Medical Information.
- To arrange Advanced Training for generating skilled Doctors.
- To render Homeopathic Measures in Preventing the Hereditary and By-Born Diseases during Pregnancy.
- To arrange Homeopathic Seminar, Symposium, International Conference and Homeo Rally for creating health awareness.
- To arrange Participation of Homeopathic Doctors in Regional and International Homeopathic Conference.
- To treat the critical and complicated disease with the efficient physicians and Friday Treatment Board