Welcome to BCASH
BANGLADESH CENTRE FOR ADVANCED STUDIES IN HOMEOPATHY (BCASH) is a non-profit organization established in 2005 under the Govt. Reg. No. S-7896(1086)/08 which serves the homeopathic community in Bangladesh, representing the professional interests of qualified homeopaths and promoting homeopathic medical services, awareness, education and research. The Society was founded on the basic principles and practices described by Samuel Hahnemann in his book, The Organon of Medicine.
- To conduct Modern Homeopathic Clinic and Medical Board.
- To import & supply Foreign Medicine, Books, Journals and Apparatus
- To build infrastructural facilities like Modern Homeopathic Hospital, Training Center, Library & Documentation Center.
- To establish Research Cell on Intricate & Incurable Diseases including Cancer, Liver, Heart, Kidney Diseases and boosting op of Homeopathic Research.
- To produce Homeopathic and Bio-chemical Medicine from Indigenous and Foreign Raw Materials.
- To accelerate Homeo Publicity & Public Awareness through organizational membership development activities like Life Membership, General Membership, & Associate Membership.
- To establish BCASH Sub-center and Network at Division and District Level.
- To conduct Free Friday Homeo Clinic for ensuring proper treatment of extremely Poor Community Free of Cost.
- To conduct Homeo Medical Camp during natural disaster at affected areas.
- To conduct Homeo Medical Camp to prevent Contagious Diseases (e.g. Dengue, Cholera, Pox, etc.) at affected areas.
- To arrange / conduct Homeo Medical Camp at World Iztema, Hazi Camp and various Religious Congregation.
DOWNLOAD BCASH BROCHURE
DR. M. A. QUADER
B.Sc., B.H.M.S (D.U), F.W.T. (Kal.),
D.F. & F.F. Homeo. (Malaysia). D.Mag (Bombay)
Dr. Md. Fazlul Karim
M.Sc. (Botany) (D.U.), D.H.M.S.(Dhaka), First class First
Dr. Md. Faruk Ahmed Mazumder
General Secretary, BCASH
M.S.S. (Dhaka), D.H.M.S. (Dhaka), M.I.H.M.F. (India)